Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Six Degrees to Izzy

We've been meaning to make a post just of our favorite pix that capture the ever-growing personality that Izzy has been developing. So here it is; the long-awaited Izzy photo essay!


Infant UFC -







Welcome to Fuddruckers! -









Stroller shyness -







Miss Giggles -












Ohh, toes...








Yummy Yams -















Golly gee guys! -













Adoration -










Gift wrap by Victoria's Secret -







Heaven sent -







A girl's best friend -







Super Izzy -









Zoolander: "I have a new look. I call it..."


'Blue Steel'










1 comment:

  1. you dont know me but just for fun I clicked 'next blog' and then found yours. Ive had lots of fun reading about your adventures. ;-) Im a christian girl too!

    Anyway if you want to stop by and say hi here is my blog. :-)

    http://www.papertreedesign.blogspot.com/
    Hugs from Australia
    Deb
    \

    ReplyDelete