Friday, August 17, 2012

Memories

The other day, while Lucas napped, Izzy and I looked through every single photo album on the computer. We ooed and awed in unison as we reviewed each pic from her birth, life and travels abroad, the birth of Lucas, all the way to the present. It was evident that we have been blessed by some very precious memories of time spent together.

So, without further adieu, here are just a FEW of the photos I thought were deserving enough of a repeat viewing. Don't worry, they'll be more. Enjoy!

 My whimsical princess. Swinging is one of her favorite pastimes. 

 My active boy!

 Lucas and dada, September 2011

 Mommy and Lucas, December 2011

 Sister and brother, December 2010

 She dressed herself, October 2011

 Izzy Joy! July 2011

She finally fits into her yellow "Clown" shoes, July 2011

 Contemplating, July 2011

 Yummy!, July 2011

 Lucas bright eyes, July 2011

My little devious man, July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment