Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thank You {Your Prayers Have Made a Difference!}

We are so blessed by the community of believers that has surrounded us throughout this whole ordeal. Tonight's event of Prayer and Fasting for Pete was just one reminder of the love and support we have experienced during this trial. Thank you for reminding us to believe again in the healing power of Christ.

Many of you have probably felt the change in our attitudes as Pete's condition has progressed; I know we sure have. And for the past couple of months God has been constantly reminding me to "just believe". God has been challenging one of my greatest fears of the worst still happening in spite of my faith that He can heal Pete because, in the end, I'll be thankful I believed while I could.

God also prompted me to change my attitude when, most recently, I came across a friend of a friend on Facebook who's sweet little girl, Jenna, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The faith of Jenna and her family is so inspiring and has taught me to believe once again. You can find her incredible story here. Please remember them in prayer as Jenna starts chemo tomorrow. It's interesting how cancer can create a camaraderie which forces the afflicted to band together. God's Got This!!!

So, thank you to our wonderful friends near and far that continue to act as God's hands and feet. You are certainly making a difference.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment